2008-02-21

Tienes buena nalga...



¡Y me traes de nalgas!
Du Hast Den Schönsten Arsch Der Welt
Alex C.

Ich halte die Welt an
I hold the world on (or I stop the world)
die Zeit steht still
the time stands still
Du bist das einzige was ich will
you are the only thing i want
Ich fühl dein Haar, deine Hand, dein Gesicht
I feel your hair, your hand, your face
Es ist eine Seele die zu mir spricht.
It's a spirit (soul), that speaks to me

Du bist der Song der mich durchdringt
You are the song, that pulls me through,
der mein Herz zum rasen bringt
that speeds up my heart(beats)
Hast mein Leben auf den Kopf gestellt
you have turned my life upside down
Du hast den schönsten Arsch der Welt
you have the most beautiful ass in the world


And here are the parts, that she repeats many times in song:

1. Du hast den schönsten Arsch der Welt
You have the most beautiful ass in the world

2. Arsch der Welt
ass in the world

No comments: