2007-10-18

Slavery


La esclavitud del amor, el AMOR que es tan basto (vasto), basta..., tanto enajene..., y sin reconocer la pasión, tan bonita la pasión que nos hace olvidarnos de nosotros mismos, por fin! algo que me lleva más allá de mi...
>>>>>>>> Slave to love
>>>>>>>> Ferry
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Tell her i´ll be waiting
>>>>>>>> In the usual place
>>>>>>>> With the tired and weary
>>>>>>>> There´s no escape
>>>>>>>> To need a woman
>>>>>>>> You´ve got to know
>>>>>>>> How the strong get weak
>>>>>>>> And the rich get poor
>>>>>>>> You´re running with me
>>>>>>>> Don´t touch the ground
>>>>>>>> We´re restless hearted
>>>>>>>> Not the chained and bound
>>>>>>>> The sky is burning
>>>>>>>> A sea of flame
>>>>>>>> Though your world is changing
>>>>>>>> I will be the same
>>>>>>>> The storm is breaking
>>>>>>>> Or so it seems
>>>>>>>> We´re too young to reason
>>>>>>>> Too grown up to dream
>>>>>>>> Now spring is turning
>>>>>>>> Your face to mine
>>>>>>>> I can hear your laughter
>>>>>>>> I can see your smile
>>>>>>>> No I can´t escape
>>>>>>>> I´m a slave to love

No comments: